Pages

▼

My Amazing Changes

Welcome to my new blog!! This blog is going to focus on weight loss, getting healthy and getting fit.  Most of you know me from my teacher blog:  My Journey to 5th Grade.  I decided to create a new blog to highlight the changes in my life, and a teaching blog is not really the place for that!!  This summer is going to be devoted to getting healthy.

I have spent most of my life not worrying about what I ate or whether or not I exercised and the damage that I have done to my body needs to be repaired!!!  I have battled weight issues for years.  I have been on the yo-yo body plan for too long.  Weight Watchers worked, but then I gained it all back.  Nutri-System worked, but ugggghhhhhhh, that food tasted awful, and I gained it all back!!

If you are like me, you have different size clothes in your closet, or packed away somewhere in storage.  I have what I call my skinny clothes, my fat clothes and my regular clothes.... kind of like Goldilocks!!!  Can you relate??  I knew that I needed to make a change when my fat clothes were getting too tight.  I was wearing black yoga pants to work almost daily because nothing fit and I refused to buy bigger clothes!!  I was miserable, I had no energy and I knew I needed to do something about it.

A blogging buddy of mine shared with me a fat-burning detox that she was doing and, after seeing her results, I knew I needed to try it.  My life has changed dramatically.  These all-natural products have given me all day energy, taken away my joint pains, and have helped me drop pounds and inches.  Take a look at what only 8 days did:



This journey of mine started in April, 2013 and I continue to shrink and I am loving the new me!!

I am so excited to share my journey with you.  This blog will focus on other success stories, healthy recipes and fitness tips.  I hope you will follow me and maybe even join in so you can have your own Amazing Change.  If you are interested in exactly how I was able to drop 12 inches in 8 days, fill in the contact form so I can send you more information.  I would love to help you get healthy, too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment