Pages

A New Me!

When my health and wellness company came out with a new 8 day eating plan, I knew I needed to give it a try!  I had heard that the "guinea pigs" had tremendous results.  So, I printed out everything I needed, went to the grocery store and dove into the new plan head first!  Boy, am I glad that I did.

I lost 5.3 pounds and 10 inches in just 8 days.  I still can't get over what a comfortable weight loss this has been for me.  I began in April and I am never hungry.  That just doesn't normally happen when "dieting".  This plan and these supplements jump start your metabolism and help your body get into fat burning mode.  I am down a total of 17 pounds and 22 inches since the end of April.  I just can't stop looking at my before and after pictures-- heehee, and I am not a vain person.



I also want to share another 8 day transformation with you.  My friend Holly enjoyed her summer.  She wasn't as careful as she should have been and she put on some extra weight.  She knew she needed to try the new 8 day eating plan as well.  Her results in just 8 days are amazing!!!  She dropped 10 pounds and almost all of her belly fat...... ladies, isn't that what we all want to do??  I love that our system allows for us to go off the bandwagon for a bit.  It is then so easy to get back on!!!  We all know that we can't be good all the time!  This program is for REAL people!

ONLY 8 days!!!

If you or someone you know needs to jump start their metabolism, let me help.  You can fill out the contact form and I can get you more information!

Have a great day,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment