Pages

My Amazing Changes

Welcome to my new blog!! This blog is going to focus on weight loss, getting healthy and getting fit.  Most of you know me from my teacher blog:  My Journey to 5th Grade.  I decided to create a new blog to highlight the changes in my life, and a teaching blog is not really the place for that!!  This summer is going to be devoted to getting healthy.

I have spent most of my life not worrying about what I ate or whether or not I exercised and the damage that I have done to my body needs to be repaired!!!  I have battled weight issues for years.  I have been on the yo-yo body plan for too long.  Weight Watchers worked, but then I gained it all back.  Nutri-System worked, but ugggghhhhhhh, that food tasted awful, and I gained it all back!!

If you are like me, you have different size clothes in your closet, or packed away somewhere in storage.  I have what I call my skinny clothes, my fat clothes and my regular clothes.... kind of like Goldilocks!!!  Can you relate??  I knew that I needed to make a change when my fat clothes were getting too tight.  I was wearing black yoga pants to work almost daily because nothing fit and I refused to buy bigger clothes!!  I was miserable, I had no energy and I knew I needed to do something about it.

A blogging buddy of mine shared with me a fat-burning detox that she was doing and, after seeing her results, I knew I needed to try it.  My life has changed dramatically.  These all-natural products have given me all day energy, taken away my joint pains, and have helped me drop pounds and inches.  Take a look at what only 8 days did:



This journey of mine started in April, 2013 and I continue to shrink and I am loving the new me!!

I am so excited to share my journey with you.  This blog will focus on other success stories, healthy recipes and fitness tips.  I hope you will follow me and maybe even join in so you can have your own Amazing Change.  If you are interested in exactly how I was able to drop 12 inches in 8 days, fill in the contact form so I can send you more information.  I would love to help you get healthy, too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment