Pages

Free of Prescription Drugs??


It seems like the only "cure" for things going wrong in our bodies is to put more chemicals into them.  Now, I am not one of those people that refuse antibiotics because my body is supposed to heal itself like some people I know.  But it amazes me when I hear how people pop pills when there are other alternatives out there.

I am going to share a few stories with you about real people, getting real results with all natural supplements in short periods of time!!  If you or someone you know relates to any of these stories, please fill out the contact form so I can help you or them get healthy naturally!!!


Here is what Theresa had to say,
"I am so happy and I want to share my good news. I received a phone call from my doctor a little while ago with my lab results. The first thing that was said by the nurse was, "I don't know what you are doing but wow", I told her about the all natural products and she said your results are awesome. In May when I had my labs done, I was in tears with the results. Everything was out of whack. I started my journey on these amazing products on June 4th...here all some of my results... Previously my triglycerides were way HIGH at 190, they are now SO good at 60...they should be below 100 . My ldl was at 203 (another thing that made me cry) and now they are at 90. I have been counting carbs for so long (prior to going on the products)and was very upset with my A1C, it was 6.7 and now...drum roll please (lol)...it's at 5.9. Like I have said previously, I feel better than I have in years, off all my pain medication, sleeping aids and "water pills" and now with my lab results, I'm doing the happy dance and doing it pain free!!”



This is Barb Eylar Jacobson's Story:
"Ok, about a month ago a friend introduced me to some amaXyng products that help teach you how to get healthy and lose weight. So I have been using the products for the past 20 days and WOW they are AMAXYNG!!!!! Here is what they have done for me. My energy levels are out of the roof. I haven't felt this good in years if ever. I no longer have to take medicine for my allergies or for menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, YUK). I'm not having any of those now. (GREAT). I have been a migraine headache sufferer for years and have not had a single headache since using these products. (I use to have at least 3 headaches a week, what a savings on medicine). My joints aren't stiff and sore now. I can squat down and play with my grandsons without having to figure out how I'm getting back up. (LOL) The best part of all is I'm losing weight. I have struggled with my weight for years and now that I am learning what to eat and with the help of these great products it is just falling off. I'm down 13 pounds and as many inches. I'm wearing clothes that I couldn't even get on a month ago.


Here is Tom Cox’s Story:

“I haven't posted a before and now pic in here for a while... This was taken this morning (July 20th) and I am now down 69.8 lbs, have gone from a size 52 waist to 42, and as most of you know, am no longer required to take blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, or heart medications... Did I mention I began this transformation on May 6th this year (yes, 2013!) Feeling GREAT!!!”


Help is only an email away!!


No comments:

Post a Comment