Pages

Summer Transformation

Well, I wasn't going to post another picture of myself, but...... as I was getting ready to go out on a date with my hubby last night, I glanced at my profile in a mirror and I just had to take a picture!!  Then I had to look at some of my before pictures just to compare.

I sometimes feel like I haven't lost any weight.  You know how we all are about our bodies.  I know I have a poor self image and have felt that way for a long time.  I sometimes need a visual (like a picture) to make me realize that I have changed my body.  I actually haven't lost a ton of weight.  I have just reshaped my body.... I have lost fat and gained lean muscle; which makes me burn more fat.... gotta love it!  So, here are my most recent pictures.



And what really surprises me is that I have done all this without any exercise!  Imagine what's going to happen when I add that in!!

If you'd like more information about how I am doing this, fill out the contact form and I will get back to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment