Pages

My Husband's Transformation

My husband has been sitting in the background watching me transform since April.  I have battled weight gain and loss (and gain and loss) my entire adult life.  He has never had to worry about what he shovels into his mouth.  However, as we get older and our metabolisms slow down, he has noticed a significant increase in his waist area.  He is by no means large, but he has developed a slight belly with some love handles.

He decided to do an 8 day detox (using my company's wonderful all natural supplements) with me last week.  He lost 7 pounds and at least 1 inch around his waist.  I absolutely hate using that tape measure because I don't ever think I get the exact same area each time.  So, I am not sure how accurate that reading is, but I can totally tell when I look at him and he has to now wear a belt because his shorts and his jeans are falling off of him.  Now is the time when I wish he hadn't given away those pants that didn't fit!!

Here are a few pictures!!





I also want to share Jennifer's story with you.  This is what Jennifer writes:


I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2001, 3 months before my wedding day! I ended up having emergency bowel resection because of complete blockage, and was prescribed an anti-anflamatory, Pentasa, and had been on 8 pills/day. I started these all natural products in March 2012. I lost 5 pounds and 5 inches. The best part was the reduction in bloating in my stomach. I slowly stopped taking my Pentasa and I have not taken it since the end of March. I love these products! I lost a parent to colon cancer, so I am high risk because of Crohn's and cancer in the family so have colonoscopies every 2 years. I had a colonoscopy in August, and have the all clear for another two years!!! I hope that this helps others and I encourage anyone with Crohn's or Colitis to get on these products ASAP! And, I have lost 20 pounds total and have kept it off!!! I just don't eat near as much as I used to. I try very hard to stick with low carbs and high protein daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment