Pages

Changing Lives!

What I absolutely love is hearing how these products are changing lives, and I mean really changing lives.  I just came back from a convention in Las Vegas and the stories I heard there had me in tears.  We heard about Fibromyalgia patients that couldn't get out of bed in the morning gaining their lives back after just a few short days.  I heard from a mother of 3 that had debilitating migraines which were so bad, she would throw up nearly every single day, but would have to battle through to take care of her children.  She has not had a migraine in 8 months since she started these products.

If you are reading this and you can relate, or you know of someone that needs help, please think about contacting me.  There are a lot of people that need help, they just don't know where to turn!

I want to introduce you to Joe.... I met him in Vegas and I was completely inspired by his story.  He totally doubted these products.  He only purchased them because his good friend wouldn't get off his back!!!  He completely thought he was going to send them back because there is a 100% empty bottle guarantee.  Well, take a look at Joe... he lost 70 pounds in 9 months and he has kept it off!!



I just convinced my husband to try an 8 day round.  Today is day one.  I am doing it with him since I still have about 10 pounds that I would like to lose.  I can't wait to share his progress and his before/after pictures.  He is not a large man, but his metabolism has slowed down and he has some love handles and a slight belly that he would like to get rid of!  8 days should do it.... stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment