Pages

Day 1 Completed

I began this challenge yesterday, which would be considered day one.  I weighed in at 158.8 pounds.  I am being brutally honest so you can all see the progress that is made during an 8 day challenge.

Many people wonder about being hungry all the time.  Let me tell you that I am almost never hungry and if I am, I just eat more protein.  This is how my day unfolded:


  • breakfast- protein shake made with our lean protein powder mixed with our super juice and unsweetened almond milk
  • mid morning snack- 30 small pieces of shrimp fried with a little oil and Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning--- yummy!!
  • lunch- another protein shake
  • mid-afternoon snack- 5 ounces of turkey tenderloins baked in the oven
  • dinner- protein shake
  • before bed snack- extra protein (fish this time)
When I woke up this morning, I weighed 156.6 pounds.  So, in one day I lost 2.2 pounds and by stomach is much flatter than it was yesterday.


Stay tuned......... 


No comments:

Post a Comment