Pages

Not just for weight loss

Please read this story about Marie!!


I have struggled with my weight all of my life and I believed I always would until I tried this program.  I watched three of my friends lose weight, (all three lost more than 20 pounds in their first month), and keep it off before I really considered trying it for myself. The event that really pushed me to take this leap was getting very sick and beginning to accept that my life as I knew it was going to be changed forever and feeling very hopeless about my future. I wanted to try this system because I wanted to lose weight but even more I needed to try a different approach to healing and I had heard that this might help me get on the road to recovery. In the end of January, I was diagnosed with Adult Onset Stills Disease and Fibromyalgia. I was hospitalized for almost a week because I had a fever over 102 degrees for more than two weeks and then suddenly began experiencing much more severe complications. I spent the next six months suffering from frequent high fevers that lasted for weeks at a time, extreme pain all over my body that was so bad that sometimes I would cry all day. I was on very high doses of steroids and a wide variety of pain killers and anxiety meds to try to control the symptoms but nothing was working. I was beginning to believe that I was going to spend the rest of my life in excruciating pain and was sort of becoming swallowed up by that fear. I believed my last option was a drug that requires giving myself a shot every day and comes with some very serious potential side effects and I was really afraid.

     Since that didn't sound so great, and at the encouragement of some very close friends and family I decided to learn a little bit more about natural remedies. My friends tried this program first and had great results and they said that they had met people who were able to get off insulin, blood pressure meds, anti-inflammatory drugs and other ones because of this system. Trying to learn all about living a whole foods, natural, organic super healthy life style from scratch by myself in a hurry was proving to be frustrating.  There were some things I needed to cut out of my diet immediately such as artificial sweeteners, GMO foods and others and I didn't know where to begin. Since I knew this program worked for real people that I knew, they use all natural, non-GMO ingredients and the company offers a money back guarantee to lose 8 to 15 pounds in 8 days, I decided to give it a try.  I figured I could do anything for 8 days, even if it was awful and really difficult, but to my surprise, it was wonderful and easy!

     I noticed a difference right away when I started the program. I lost 8 pounds in just the first four days. I wasn’t hungry at all and by day 3 three, I was full of energy in a way that I haven't felt since before I got sick. All of my pain is gone and I lost 12 pounds and 12 inches in my first 8 days! I started this June 10th, 2013 and as of today I am down 22 pounds and 24 inches and still my pain has not returned!

     I’m so incredibly thankful that I gave this a try. I feel like it truly has saved me from a lifetime of pain, medicine and doctor visits, not to mention feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. So, I’m sharing the info with as many people as I can so maybe I can inspire more people to try it too. 


Now, let me know if I can help you or someone you love!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment