Pages

Day 3 and 4 done!


I completely forgot to post yesterday!  How does that happen??  I guess old age makes me forget things.

Anyway, I hopped on the scale today and I am happy to report that I am down a total of 5.5 pounds since Sunday.  That is only 4 days on these fat burning products!!  I am amazed and thankful and relieved that I finally feel good about myself.  I only have 8.5 pounds to go until I reach my goal!  And to me, that feels attainable.

I do have to tell you that I went shopping yesterday.  I hate shopping.  Yes, I am one of those women.  I usually have to drag my daughter to come with me because she has some fashion sense, where I have none.  Anyway, I was looking for a long skirt for a trip to Vegas at the end of July.  So, I found one and went into the dressing room.  Now, dressing rooms for me are usually an awful place to be.  For some reason I always look bigger in a dressing room mirror than I do in my own mirror.  I usually get so disgusted with myself that I run out of there and don't buy anything.  Well, yesterday was different!  I took my pants and shirt off and glanced in the mirror and thought, "Wow, I look pretty good!"  I haven't felt that way in a dressing room in a long time (probably close to 10 years).  Here is a picture of the skirt I bought!! (Please excuse the unmade bed in the background.  My husband would kill me if he know I posted this picture!!)


Oh, and I have to tell you that I love day 3 on this program!!  I get to eat a 500-600 calorie lunch and that food tastes so good after the 2 days of detox!!  I ate about 3 ounces of chicken, a whole wheat tortilla with some hummus, a low fat string cheese, some veggies with the hummus and an apple!  That was a lot of food and we are told we HAVE to eat it!!!  That's what I love about this.  It's not a diet, you will not starve yourself, but you will lose a lot of weight and a lot of inches!!!  Just amazing.

Now, onto something I just discovered and I am in love with!!  We know that we can order whatever we want from Subway.  But, did you know that you can go online and customize your sub and get the nutritional information specific to your sub???  I just did it because I am going to have Subway for lunch today.  Take a look at my sub:

Click on the picture to see it larger!

If you look closely, my 6 inch sub is only 330 calories!!  And if you paid attention to my day 3 lunch, I have to eat 500-600 calories, so I still get to eat more!  I am thinking maybe some low fat cheese and some yummy fruit will taste great as well!!

If you are interested in more information about these fat burning products, fill in the contact form on the right and I will get you the information you need!!!!  Join me... it's fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment