Pages

Day 2 and Protein in Vegetables??

Yesterday was day 2 on my 8 day challenge.  So, I hopped on the scale this morning and was down another 2.2 pounds.  That's 4.4 pounds gone since Sunday.  Can I get a whoop whoop???

I am also about 1/2 way done with the 30 day squat challenge and I can feel the difference.  My rear end is smaller and lifted a bit.  I actually had to go buy different size bathing suit bottoms because the ones I had from last year were way too baggy!!  That has never happened to me before.  I have always carried my weight in my rear end (I take after my Grandma!).  I even had a student tell me a few years ago that I was too white to have such a large butt!!  (kids will say the darndest things, right?)

Here is a picture I found that had me laughing out loud, literally!!  I hate back fat and I am so glad that mine is gone!!


Did you know that you can get a lot of protein from eating dark green vegetables??  I knew they were good for you, but I had no idea that some of them have more protein than meat.  Take a look at this picture!

Today is my day 3 on the program and I just love day 3.  I get to eat a 500-600 calorie lunch, which is huge when you are eating healthy.  I definitely have to say that one of the things that I love about this program is that I am never hungry!!!!  That was one of the reasons that I couldn't do Weight Watchers.  I always found myself hungry!!

I hope you continue to follow me on this journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment