Pages

My family!!

I am just so pleased and happy that my family is joining me on this journey to get healthy!!  I guess when people start seeing results, they want it for themselves and that's what's so beautiful about these all-natural products that I am taking; they work for everyone and for all kinds of reasons.  I am going to share a few success stories with you today.

I am just so stinking proud of my newest before and after pictures.  I am sorry that I didn't post a whole lot towards the end of my last 8 day challenge, but we went on a mini-vacation up north and there wasn't wireless internet available in our condo (I was totally freaking out by the way!)  I began using these products on April 21, 2013 and this picture was taken July 11, 2013; so a little less than 3 months!


I am so ashamed and embarrassed by my before picture, but it is going to be my constant reminder that I cannot let myself get back there!!!!

My mom joined me at the end of May.  She has always been a small, petite woman, but she still felt like she wanted to lose a few pounds.  I am absolutely amazed at her pictures.  This is true proof that this system is a fat burning system, because she didn't lose a lot of weight, but check out all the inches she lost especially around her waist!!! (oh and her cholesterol dropped from 220 to 190 in about 6 weeks!)



Now, I don't have any pictures of my cousin, but I still have to tell you her story!  She began these products less than a week ago to help with her menopausal symptoms; especially hot flashes and night sweats.  She has had them for 12 years already and told me that she has tried everything and nothing ever works for her.  She purchased some of our products to use strictly for these reasons; she doesn't have any weight to lose!!!  What got her to try it was our money-back guarantee.  She figured she didn't have anything to lose.  If the products didn't work, she could send the empty bottles back for a full refund.  WELL........ after only 4 days she reports that she still has some minor warm flashes, but she doesn't have any more night sweats and she has actually been able to sleep without a fan blowing on her!!  How amazing is that??

The most recent family member to try the products is my baby brother; well, he's really not a baby, but he will always be younger than me and he never lets me forget it!!  My brother has Type 2 Diabetes and, even though he doesn't have a lot of weight to lose, he's got that guy belly that he just can't seem to get rid of.  He just completed his first 8 day challenge and take a look at his results!!

9 pounds and 2 inches off his waist in just 8 days!!
Thank you for taking the time to read these stories.  It still amazes me at how easy this system is and how good it is for you!!  Wouldn't you like to help yourself or your family members get healthy??  Fill out the contact form if you would like more information, or click the tab at the top to see some amazing videos!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment